Local Links

Local Councils

Crookham Village Parish Council covers all of Zebon Copse Estate and also manages Zebon Copse Centre.

Fleet Town Council covers central Fleet

Church Crookham Parish Council covers Church Crookham

Ewshot Parish Council covers Ewshot including Redfields Garden Centre down to the A287.

Hart District Council covers all of the above areas and, among many other functions, manages refuse collection, planning and Pollution and noise complaints for the district. To see details of a planning application, use the search facility from HERE.

Public Transport

Local buses are run by Stagecoach South.

Fleet and Church Crookham Taxishare booking can be made via 01962 846786.

Fleet and District Voluntary Care Scheme (Communicare) offering hospital and health transport is on 01252 613121.

Trains from Fleet and Winchfield stations are run by South West Trains.

Citizens Advice

Hart Citizen’s Advice Bureau has a a guided web-search of key information on benefits, debt, consumer issues, tax, family relationships etc based on the most common questions asked by clients visiting the 2 CAB offices in Hart.  All these web-links are validated by the national Citizens Advice charity. In addition, they have a direct phone line to a human assessor on 03444 111444.

Consumer Advice

Consumer advice, including Trading Standards, is available from Hantsweb. See also Latest Warnings from Trading Standards.

Find a Tradesman

Checkatrade lists tradesmen who have been vetted and are monitored.

Infrastructure Problems

Local roads are managed by Hampshire County Council Highways.

Street lights are managed under PFI contract by SSE, to whom faults should be reported on line.

Zebon Copse woodland is managed from Yateley by Hampshire County Council rangers.

Grounds maintenance for other areas of the estate is managed by Hart District Council.

Flooding issues are split between many authorities. Guidance is available from Hart District Council and Hampshire County Council. Sewer flooding or overflowing balancing ponds and the like should be reported to Thames Water, who also offer flooding advice. For up-to-date information, see the Environment Agency Live Flood Warnings.

Farnborough Airfield

Advice on matters related to flying from Farnborough airfield is available from the Farnborough Airfield Consultative Committee.

Law and Order

The estate lies within the Fleet Policing Area.

Map-based incident data is available HERE.

Fleet and District Neighbourhood Watch details are HERE and their regular newsletters are HERE.

You can report lost property online HERE.

Zebon Copse

Zebon Copse is managed by Hampshire County Council Rangers based at Yateley. Volunteer work parties are normally held on the second Sunday of each month. Meet at 10am at Londlandes and normally finish by 1pm although it is not essential to stay for the full time. All welcome. Tools and refreshments are provided, but please wear suitable clothing and footwear. Contact northern.sites@hants.gov.uk or 01252 870425.